At Signature Associates, Griffin specializes in investment sales – primarily on single-tenant net-lease transactions and private equity sponsored sale-leasebacks. Griffin has successfully closed over $460 million in transaction volume since 2016 and serves as a trusted advisor to private equity firms across North America. Griffin works closely with public and private real estate investment trusts (REITs), large family offices, and other privately held real estate firms to maximize value for his clients.
Griffin operates alongside Luke Timmis on The Sale-Leaseback Team, and they both lead Signature Associates in investment transaction volume. Griffin’s experience in working on complex institutional transactions has been valuable to the growth of Signature’s Investment Division, which has doubled in size over the past two years alone.
Prior to joining Signature Associates, Griffin attended the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University where he graduated with honors.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Signature’s #1 Investment Professional – 2018-2021
- World Class Club Award – Signature Associates – 2017-2021
- Diamond Club Award – Signature Associates – 2021
- Member, Commercial Board of Realtors (CBOR)
- Detroit Economic Club, Young Leader
- Bachelor Degree in Finance; Eli Broad College of Business, Michigan State University
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
- Agracel, Inc.
- AK-Capital Holdings
- Crestlight Capital
- Founders Properties
- Four Springs Capital Trust
- Gladstone Commercial
- LCN Capital Partners
- Lexington Realty Trust
- Mangrove Equity Partners
- Princeton Enterprises
- Prophet Equity
- Skovsbro Holdings
- Spirit Realty
- STORE Capital
- ValStone Partners
- Venetian Associates
- VERUS Development Group
- Watermill Group